Leister Process Heat Technology
Swiss hot-air technology:
Proven thousands of times.
Leister hot-air systems are deployed in countless industrial production processes. There is hardly an industry which does not profit from the diverse advantages – whether through cost-effectiveness or because many processes simply become more efficient with hot-air.
Leister air heaters are used in industrial processes all over the world. The range of applications is extremely diverse. In almost every branch of industry, you will find production processes that require heat.
Used daily in all sectors
Below are a few examples of sectors that rely on Leister air heaters and hot-air blowers:
- Packaging industry
- Mechanical engineering
- Plastics processing
- Metal working
- Automobile industry
- Paper and printing
- Textile industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Flooring Industry
Oracal is a special PVC film with a glossy or matt suface.
ORACAL 651 Intermediate Cal
- Special PVC film (70 micron)
- 59 glossy + 53 matt colours
- Easy processing on cutting plotters
- For short- and medium-term markings, letterings and decorations
- Outdoor durability:
- 5 years (black/white)
- 4 years (transparent / coloured / metallic)
- 3 years (brilliant blue)
ORACAL 8510 Etched Glass Cal
- Polymer PVC film (80 micron)
- In gold and silver-grey with hoarfrost effect, or an impression of etched, cut or sandblasted glass (coarse and fine structure)
- For decorative design of shop windows and glass doors
- Wet application is recommended
- Solvent polyacrylate, permanent, transparent
- Service life: 7 years
Perspex is available in a range of colours, thicknesses, sizes and textures and can be customised to meet specific customer requirements for both internal and external applications.
Typical uses of Perspex include: Sanitary ware products, signs, point of sale displays, architectural applications, glazing applications, safety screening, roof lighting, furniture, light fittings and industrial components for the medical and chemical industries.
All Perspex products are 100% recyclable
- Perspex is 17 x stronger than glass
- High UV resistance and light transmission properties
- Excellent weatherability and performance qualities
- Low maintenance and long life span
- Innovative and easy to work with
- Available locally through a reliable distribution network
- Unlike other sheet products, Perspex is manufactured using a batch process, giving us the ability to make smaller quantities if required, and allowing us to be flexible in our colour and surface finish offering to the market.